American Heritage School
In the fall of 2008, American Heritage, under the leadership of principal Grant Beckwith, became the new sponsor and parent organization of the Lyceum Orchestra Program. The support of this exemplary institution with a 40+ year tradition of academic excellence and community leadership has opened many doors for the Lyceum Orchestra Program, including access to acclaimed guest artists, construction of a state-of-the-art rehearsal facility, and a team of tireless staff to help with the thousands of particulars that go into making this program such a success.
American Heritage Schools exists for the purpose of serving parents in assisting in developing the minds, the hearts, and the bodies of students in order that they may:
- Be useful in the hands of the Lord in building the kingdom of God on earth;
- Increase faith in and knowledge of the Plan of Salvation;
- Develop a love, understanding and appreciation for America and the founding fathers;
- Develop the basic academic knowledge and skills necessary to be able to make self-education a life-long pursuit;
- Learn to reason and discern between right and wrong, truth and error;
- Develop character and self-discipline of mind and body; and
- Conduct themselves in all aspects of life as Christians
For more information regarding American Heritage School, its mission, entrance to the school, or the Lyceum Orchestra Program please visit American-Heritage.org.
The Utah Symphony is one of only eighteen full-time (52-week) orchestras in the United States and is renowned for consistently delivering a quality and musically diverse experience to its audiences since 1940. The Deer Valley Music Festival is the summer home of the Utah Symphony | Utah Opera. The Deer Valley Music Festival was founded in 2003 to reach a wider audience in casual settings of unparalleled natural beauty providing chamber music, classical, opera, and pops concerts.
The Utah Symphony plays an active role in music education, setting equally high standards for its outreach and its artistry. The Utah Symphony reaches out to educate audiences young and old, year-round. For more information regarding concert tickets, educational outreach programs, and more regarding the Deer Valley Music Festival please visit Utah Symphony.